The price of a WordPress site will be different, depending on the method followed for the creation i.e. working independently, hiring freelancers or using specialized agencies. Subsequently, creating your WordPress theme also represents a cost that can considerably vary the price of your WordPress site. Although, free themes exist on WordPress; however, these generally offer few functionalities and are not sufficiently flexible and secure for a WordPress showcase site. In the end, the professionals who advise you generally direct you to premium themes or the creation of a tailor-made theme for more freedom in the development.
If you keep the design of your site simple with customized colors of your company, the price will be relatively low. On the other hand, if it is necessary to develop tailor-made functionalities, create a customer space, add the multi-language function or integrate an e-commerce solution into WordPress, the cost of the site will necessarily be higher. In these conditions, it will be more advantageous to use a CMS specialized in e-commerce.
Finally, if you want to attract traffic through the search engines, you will need to find an SEO consultant to help you. Again, this action represents a financial investment that cannot be overlooked in a budget. On the other hand, this initiative, sometimes expensive, can allow you to stimulate your turnover.
Which Professionals Are Involved In Creating a WordPress site?
The price of a WordPress site necessarily depends on the prices charged by the professionals you contact. For your site to be ready for use, you will need to have recourse to numerous service providers, each with their know-how.
- First of all, the web designer will design the graphics for your website. He or she may offer many visuals to integrate on your sites such as illustrations, banners or even animations.
- Then, you need a WordPress developer who will continue its work by creating your pages in HTML, before you have to worry about the price of the WordPress webmaster. The latter has a very important role in the creation of your site. His services may, therefore, weigh on your budget, but, if he does its job well, your site will be easy to manage and functional.
- Thereafter, to regularly feed your pages, you will have to collaborate with a webmaster – ideally specialized in the WordPress CMS – and a web editor, to obtain quality content, likely to help you to be well referenced on search engines.
To conclude, your budget must be proportional to the expectations of your return on investment. The creation of a WordPress site involves the application of many skills and, therefore, collaboration with several professionals. To save money with a simple WordPress site, besides hiring best freelance WordPress developers near you, you can also go through general WordPress freelancers who master all the steps to create a WordPress site. Or you could either choose from the most economical yet effective WordPress website development facilities offered in Dubai. And don’t forget to control the cost of the WordPress site; do not hesitate to check the quotes and services of each participant.
The objectives of the website and your budget will determine the price of your WordPress site. If the goal is just a web page to introduce the business to customers who will receive the site address, you will not need SEO strategy and big options.
If you want a business site with more content, the theme will not be too expensive to develop and you will have a small budget to plan in the creation of content and SEO.
If you wish to offer a tailor-made online service or the purchase of products (physical or digital) for visitors, the budget will increase sharply. In other words, WordPress e-commerce website prices compared to others are significantly higher but one good thing is you will be able to obtain a return on investment with the success of the website.
Thus, the approximate cost or average cost for the WordPress website will vary between AED 817.2 and AED 4087.3 if made by a freelance designer or from AED 4904.9 to more than AED 20,432.4 if you hire a WordPress web agency. Speaking of monthly costs, three expenses must be taken into account:
- The Domain: The cost of a domain usually starts from AED 40.7 or AED 44 per year. You will also find domains that reach up to AED 163.4 or more per year.
- The hosting of the page: They tend to be around AED 20.2 or AED 24.2 per month
- Web maintenance: If you decide to hire this service from a professional, the price of web maintenance usually ranges from AED 81.5 / month, depending on the web.
the average cost for the WordPress website will vary between AED 817.2 and AED 4087.3 if made by a freelance designer or from AED 4904.9 to more than AED 20,432.4 if you hire a WordPress web agency.
Speaking of Monthly costs, Following expenses must be taken into account:
The Domain: The cost of a domain usually starts from AED 40.7 or AED 44 per year. You will also find domains that reach up to AED 163.4 or more per year.
The hosting of the page: They tend to be around AED 20.2 or AED 24.2 per month
Web maintenance: If you decide to hire this service from a professional, the price of web maintenance usually ranges from AED 81.5 / month, depending on the web.