Today, Information Systems responds to the key processes of a company, since they play an important role in achieving its objectives. To provide a competitive advantage to the organization, it is necessary to start the road keeping in mind, what are the business objectives, both short and medium-term and what are the unique business needs that should be satisfied to achieve the goals.
Previously, ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning Systems) was associated with large companies; however, it is a reality that is currently available to medium-sized growing companies. There are large ERPs for large companies, but not all ERPs are of the same scope with the constant advancement in solutions provision. A Software Development Company adapts the philosophy of facilitating business processed with systems structuring through ERP solutions and handiness of funneling the ERP driven updates and procedures handling easier and effective than ever without overloading the solution.
The ERP brings great benefits to growing companies, one of the most relevant is to allow them to work with integrated information, this reduces the margin of error in data capture and therefore better decisions can be made. Hence, in 2020 Medium-sized companies need to make their processes more efficient, and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software can help them generate a larger volume of business and profits by simplifying costs and operations, as well as streamline processes and make the future they think come true.
The base solution for medium-sized companies should be the investment of technology that allows them to unify and automate their processes so that they do not neglect their business, without a doubt, moving from manual or limited functionality software to the use of ERP is the solution that will allow not only digitalization but the survival of medium-sized companies in today highly competitive environment. These resources are vital to assess the progress and growth of the business, as well as to set future goals.
An ERP provides a degree of automation from auto data apprehending, resource, and accounts management that allows all collaborators to access shared data without using spreadsheets or any type of manual registration.
In a projection exercise on how business management will evolve and how ERPs will adapt to these circumstances, following are the aspects that will determine their future:
- Intuitive and user-friendly ERP Software The incorporation into the world of millennials will force the updating of ERPs to environments closer to their digital natives, who will demand more intuitive and usable solutions.
- Mobility Enhancement: The evolution of teleworking and cloud computing will increase the need for advanced mobility solutions, which will positively result in efficiency, safety and cost savings.
- Business Intelligence and Big Data: Medium-sized companies will attend an exponential growth of technology that will allow the management of business knowledge by processing the data associated with business management, which in turn will enhance the concept of Big Data.
- Integrated solutions: The need to optimize resources and transparent information management will lead to the emergence of new packages of global solutions that include the “verticals” necessary for the integral administration of a company. In 2020, the ERP Software will have natural and transparent integration with CRM, business intelligence, document management, marketing automation (including mail marketing and social intelligence), HR (including vertical performance) and project management, etc.
- Flexibility: Globalization and concentration in large corporations of developers of management solutions, together with the growing trend of the fermium business model in software, will open a new path for local partners associated with them, which is none other than the personalization of the ERP and attention to the customer.
- Eliminating Shortage of Materials: ERP system helps eliminates the shortage of materials that causes production delays, improves performance, eliminates production bottlenecks and allows the employees to manage resources and daily activities automatically, so obviously medium-sized companies will see better results at all existing levels.
- Groupware: The use of groupware or set of management solutions or associated software will be increased, allowing different users to work in teams, where each of them can work in a different phase, task or project in a native collaborative environment.
95% of the owners or directors of medium-sized companies consider the maximization of their resources and have real information in time as the basic strategies to improve their competitiveness and ensure their growth. An ERP Software not only optimizes costs but is bankable over time.